Sunday, February 15, 2009

School's Almost Here!!

Well, in two days I will be attending Santa Monica College. I'm a bit stressed out, but we went down and toured the campus yesterday so I know where my classes are (sort of). The buildings were closed so I couldn't go right up to the classroom. Except for the Science building. My actual class is on the ground floor. The picture below is actually taken from the second floor of the building, looking down to the courtyard. My classroom is somewhere along the right side. My lab class though...well, it's on the THIRD FLOOR!!! And the class starts before eight in the morning. So that's how I get to start my first day of school. Running up stairs. The campus is very nice, there is a fountain in the middle courtyard, and there are palm trees lining the walkways. It's fairly small in size, but the height of the buildings make up for the lack of area. So all my classes are nearby, the furthest is a 5-10 min walk and I have nearly a half hour to get there and grab a snack. My days are going to be sooo busy. I already know someone who is going there though! She's in the ward I'm attending so I might see her around. We don't have any classes together, but I may see her when wandering around. Well, wish me luck! Chem and Psychology are going to be killer.




1 comment:

Sharon said...

Wow, nice blog update.