Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A better, but still not great day

Well, I found all my classes today. The only class that I have on the ground, is my chemistry lecture class. The lab is on the third floor, and my Psych and Spanish classes are both on the second floor of their building. So I will definitely have uber legs once this semester is over. I already made several friends. One in my Chemistry class, and the others at the Institute of Religion. There's only one girl among these, and she's in my Chem class. So, I had a bunch of Mormon guys flirting with me. One asked me out...subtly, so I acted like I didn't realize what was going on. (Jori, you don't have to worry so don't come raging down here with the intention to kill). At the end of the day, I couldn't find where the bus would be picking people up and ended up missing it. So, I went back to the institute and stayed there until I could be picked up. I am so grateful to the couple running the place. They've been so patient with me. I am so grateful that I can go there for help. I seem to need it a lot.

1 comment:

Gurgy said...

I am glad that you had a better day this time, and that you are making new friends. I hope that you will take advantage of the opportunity to expand your horizons!

Auntie