Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Not so great first day

My first day at Santa Monica College is definitely one I won't forget. Everything that could go wrong, went wrong. 1) It was pouring rain when I arrived at the college. 2) I forgot to bring my schedule with me because I was so frazzled last night when putting my school items in my backpack. 3) My one and only class at the college on Tuesday, wasn't in the room I thought it was. 4) I was soaking wet while I wandered around the campus trying to figure out where to go to find the correct room. (The admissions office was closed) So I went over to the Institute to wait for my sister to help me out and calm my nerves. The couple who run the Institute were very nice and let me cry my eyes out. Yeah, very very very stressful day for me. I've never lived in a big city so when something like this happens, I freak. Or stress out. Anyway, I found the correct room to attend, and I'm totally fine now. I'm in "my spot" in the apartment, sitting all cozy and warm on the bean bags. Yep, I'm all better.

1 comment:

Gurgy said...

Ahhh poor baby.... I hope that tomorrow is better for you!