Saturday, April 12, 2008

Lazy Saturday

School's been out this week for Spring Break and amazingly, it hasn't rained! And today it's 82 degrees outside, like it was yesterday. I've been loving the weather though. I took a short ride with my mom's bike (my tires need to be replaced) the other day with my younger sister. She wanted to ride down to her friends house (it's not too far, just has a semi-long, steep driveway), so I went with her and on our way down, something went funky with the bike and it flipped over on me. So now I have a scarred up left shin and knee, greenish black bruise on both sides of my left thigh, and a few cuts on my left hand. Like I've told my friends and family lots of times, my left side is cursed, but I'm totally fine now. I took another bike ride today on mom's bike and had no collisions. I'm not as clumsy as people think.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

and your name means "gracious" or "grace". boy, did they misname you! haha!

just kidding -

and yes, if you are ever wondering what to get me for christmas, a box of bran flakes will be perfect. :)

Unknown said...

*puts you in a plastic bubble you cant get hurt anymore* Geez your as bad as I am at getting hurt lol.

Gurgy said...

hehe you take after your aunt lol, nana used to tell me that I could trip over a bobbi pin laying in the floor....