Thursday, January 28, 2010

Welding

Well, I got out of my Welding class about an hour ago. It was the first day we actually did some welding. The type of welding we're doing is called Oxy Acetylene Welding. It's a mouthful. When my teacher was giving us the instructions, I couldn't hear anything! So I was terrified when we had to start welding because I didn't know how to turn on everything. So I asked someone who oh so kindly helped me out. Now I think I'll be able to do it myself. I had a lot of fun though. I was terrible, but what else can you expect from a beginner?

1 comment:

Gurgy said...

lol in the future, you might want to let the teacher know that you could not hear him. Just in case the person you ask is not doing it correctly in the first place hehe.... Glad to see that your having fun with it though!!

Antie