Friday, March 27, 2009

Update

Here is an update on my life here so far: I held Vander again today. He is the cutest baby I've ever seen. At least, until I have my own of course, but in the meanwhile, he is absolutely adorable!

And on another note. Some of you know that I've been doing the 100 push-up & 200 sit-up challenge. When I began, I could only do 11 modified push-ups (and 1 real push up) and 20 sit ups. I did my 2 week test today and did 31 modified push-ups (I'm able to do at least 16 actual push ups) and 96 sit ups. Yes, 96, and I do not hurt at all right now. I am very happy with myself and have already noticed results. Yesterday I saw that I looked very good in my bathing suit. So I admired myself for a few minutes while the boys waited impatiently to go swimming while I mulled around in my narcissistic ways. Now onto week 3!

1 comment:

Gurgy said...

He is such a cute baby! I am really excited for you on your challenge, it makes me want to try as well even as old as I am hehe.. Maybe it will help me. Good job and good luck! I wish I was there to see you all!

Auntie